Another year has passed and we’re gearing up for a (let’s be honest) well-deserved holiday break. Before we head home, let’s look back at the past year with a short recap.
5 years of colorFabb
We started the year with our fifth anniversary, which seems so long ago already. Take a trip down Memory Lane and read our blogs about our birthday here.
New material releases
No new year without new materials. And we released quite a bit. From aesthetical to functional, we’ve added quite a bit to our portfolio.
If one development defined the year here at colorFabb, it was Color on Demand. Custom color design has already allowed hundreds of customers to print with the color they actually need.
Ultimaker Market Place
Of course there was much more news in the past year.
- We started working with Ninjatek who is our new distributor in North America and we are theirs in Europe
- We were nominated for the Lodewijk van der Grintenprijs (but sadly did not win)
- We saw some great use of Stacker 3D printers at companies like Mifa and Optima
- We visited Tinkertoys and learned why they choose colorFabb PLA/PHA as their go-to filament
- We learned about the awesome Project Unicorn and their use of our filaments
- We did not start drone deliveries (and it was quite surprising how many people thought we would).