We are happy to announce that as from today we also offer the Mosaic Palette 2 and Palette 2 Pro in our webshop. At colorFabb we believe in a great 3D printing experience and will add more accesories in due time. We only add items we truly believe in and which have been extensively tested by us. Click here to go directly to our accessories portfolio.
The Palette 2 and Palette 2 Pro take up to four filaments and combines them into a single filament strand. This strand is then fed to your printer, enabling your single-extruder printer to create multi-filament prints!
Mosaic is a digital manufacturing company creating the next generation of product delivery systems. Founded in 2014, Mosaic began by enabling 3D printers to create substantially more useful and valuable products. Now, they’re working to scale this technology to help millions of people get value from the upcoming waves of customization and personalization.
We’re proud to be Mosaic’s partner in their quest to increase the flexibility of 3D printing for our users worldwide.
Please note the Palette 2 and Palette 2 Pro only work with 1.75mm filament.
Palette 2 combines four filaments and feeds them into your printer in real time, no modifications required.
- Print impossible overhangs with water-soluble support.
- Make heat- and water-resistant models in four colors of durable PETG.
- Create functional, end-use products by combining PLA with a flexible TPU.
- Improved hardware design helps to create consistent and reliable bonds between filament.
- Color touchscreen includes built-in Gradient and Pattern modes.
Palette 2 Pro includes all of the above and:
- All aluminum Splice Core Pro allows for faster splicing and cooling, improving the overall print time
- Includes additional parts to ensure optimal performance and maintenance
- Sleek all-black casing
Multi-color printing, even on your single nozzle printer!